What God gives, God can take away easily. I’m talking about the phone I waited 2 months to get… and I lost within 2 weeks... bummer huh!! Lost it while I was chilling at Cyber View Lodge on my little get away with my wife. I remembered when I had the phone, I used to complained and looked at the things I didn't like about the phone, never looking at the things I liked. Now that I’ve lost my phone… I miss my good free phone… but let’s look at the bigger picture here. We seem to take everything we have for granted. Never counting our blessings. The water we drink, the electricity, the person lying next to you. Let’s not just wait for a day like Valentine’s Day to show that you care and you’re glad you have the people you love next to you.

1 Comment

  1. sherIZAN on 4:24 AM

    ... saluté ...