The story begins last October. I was planning to buy a new mobile phone (because the one I was using can be put on display in a museum), so I went about looking at phones but never bought one... It was a scary thought to think you'll have to drop more then half of your months pay on something that is small and you can loose in a second... so I did what came to me naturally.. I procrastinated.


I love watching football on ESPN and there is a game where you'll have to guess the man of the match for a particular game through SMS to win a phone. It's open to people all over Asia but hey you never know even though sometimes I think "are they actually letting people win??" (That was back then).


I remember watching the report after the game and the commentators giving the result of the man of the match. I was so excited about me guessing the right person that I didn't notice my name. My hands shot up into the air in triumph with the knowledge I was right and 2 seconds later I see my name there. Then it hits me... I won a phone. Yes you do know someone you actually won now..


Last week I finally received my phone. It's a Nokia 7260 it was worth the wait, and if you're wondering what happen to my old phone... (the museum is calling, got to run)

4 comments

  1. TwoHands on 10:25 PM

    finally you got a new phone. doubt the museum will want your old phone, me thinks that they take MINT condition items. yours is koo koo oredi. how shall i wish you? happy new phone? hee hee

     
  2. MK on 4:21 PM

    U lucky dog!!!!

     
  3. XenMantra on 10:23 PM

    Eeeeeeee :D

     
  4. badrul on 9:29 PM

    cool phone! that's all i've got to say... cool phone! errkk, which museum ah?